Donate to the PCA
We campaign to champion the value of the arts and creativity in the UK.
Our vision is of a thriving society in which everyone’s creative potential is unlocked, and the benefits of art and culture are available to all.
We can only continue our work with donations from supporters like you.
If you're in a position to do so, please donate to the Public Campaign for the Arts today.
Your donation helps power our campaign
All of our funding comes from monthly and one-off donations by supporters. We use donations to pay for the staffing and other costs of:
- researching issues and causes, including by commissioning polls and reports;
- developing and progressing campaign actions, such as our video demonstrations and petitions;
- keeping our supporters updated via email and social media;
- communicating more widely about our work and the value of the arts, including through the press and with Government;
- maintaining the Arts Map, our digital platform linking UK citizens with local cultural organisations;
- running our organisation, ensuring that our finances are well-managed and controlled.
The Public Campaign for the Arts is registered as a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee (Company Registration Number 12715926). This means we are not constrained in our campaigning by the statutory regulation which applies to registered charities. Unfortunately, we are unable to claim Gift Aid on donations.
Yes, on the public record at Companies House. You can access them here.
Yes. Please make your cheque out to ‘Public Campaign for the Arts’, and post it to Public Campaign for the Arts, 125-127 Mare Street, London E8 3RH. Thank you for your support.