Become a Founding Donor
✓ Please donate £3 a month, or more if you can afford it.
✓ We'll acknowledge your kind support on our page of Founding Donors.
Campaign for the Arts is an independent charity. If you can, please chip in to help us champion, defend and expand access to the arts for everybody.
Your donation helps power our campaign
All of our funding comes from monthly and one-off donations by supporters. We use donations to pay for the staffing and other costs of:
- researching and understanding the issues affecting the arts;
- championing the benefits of the arts through our stories and campaigns, online and in the media;
- publishing data and reports, including our Arts Index;
- encouraging everyone, from individuals to businesses and governments, to play a positive role for the arts;
- acknowledging outstanding achievements in local arts and culture, through our annual Hearts for the Arts awards;
- developing the Arts Map, our digital platform linking UK citizens with local cultural organisations;
- updating our supporters via email and social media;
- running our organisation, ensuring that our finances are well-managed and controlled.
Yes. We are a registered charity, number 1079313. Upon making a donation, you will be asked if you would like us to claim Gift Aid.
Yes. Please make your cheque out to ‘Campaign for the Arts’, and post it to Campaign for the Arts, 125-127 Mare Street, London E8 3RH. Thank you for your support.